Sunday, May 4, 2014

~ Spoon Noodle ~

Just  thought I'd throw some disclaimers out as I begin this: I'm not a particularly gifted photographer or blogger.. so I apologize in advanced for any grammatical errors or lighting issues you may detect in my future posts. I guarantee that there will be both, but hopefully with the flaws there may be interesting bits of travel stories and recipes to share and inspire.

As a self proclaimed "foodie" Mr. K and I love to visit new places and restaurants, and sometimes attempt to replicate our favorites at home in the tiny kitchen. With that said, I am starting this blog as a way to document and share our epicurean adventures inside and outside of our humble abode.

So... the title. No, it isn't a clever play on words or my favorite utensil/food. Simply put it's a long running inside joke that a few ladies in my family and I share from a "food" day trip... a story for perhaps another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment